JUMP INN Drop In Center with Project Life
Providing Case management & connecting people with the resources they need.
4520 W. Colonial Dr Ste 100 Orlando 32808
Project Life, it’s staff and volunteers will be adhering to the, Social Distancing, guidelines, put forth by the CDC.
General Information About Social Distancing
Q: What is social distancing?
A: Social distancing is the practice of purposefully reducing close contact between people. According to the CDC, social distancing means:
- Remaining out of “congregate settings” as much as possible.
- Avoiding mass gatherings. (No more than 10 people)
- Maintaining distance of about 6 feet from others when possible.
CDC’s recommendations to reduce your risk of exposure:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Stay current on critical updates!
1) CDC website: www.cdc.gov
2) world health organization: www.who.int
3) City of Orlando updates: https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19
4) City of Orlando District 5 Commissioner Regina I. Hill’s Facebook page website: http://www.cityoforlando.net/district05